- A varying number of “looks” (wardrobe, hair, makeup, and location are all considered a look)
- Consultation session to ensure optimum results (posing, styling, and wardrobe suggestions)
- A disc of unedited, web resolution images as well as at minimum, 2 print resolution retouched images from each look.
- In-Studio rates additional.
Base Portrait Session – $250 ($430 In- Studio)
This package works well for family, engagement, maternity, and Cap & Gown photos, as well as sports portraits.
- Up to 2 hour photo session
- Up to 2 Looks
- A disc of unedited, web resolution images as well as at minimum, 2 web and print resolution retouched images.
Beginning Model Portfolio – $400 ($640 In-Studio)
For beginning models and entertainers; Senior portraits and the basics of an EPK (electronic press kit) can be taken care of with this package as well.
- Up to 3 Hour session
- Provided Make Up Artist (stylist available for an additional fee)
- Up to 3 Looks (makeup changes are an additional fee; outlined at the bottom of this page, and up to the makeup artist)
- A disc of unedited, web resolution images as well as at minimum, 2 web and print resolution retouched images from each look.
- 2) 8×10 Portraits
Superstar Package – $700 ($1,060 In-Studio)
This package is for the seasoned model or entertainer. A solid web presence can be built with the results of this session.
- Up to 5 Hour session
- Provided Make Up Artist
- Stylist Available for additional fee
- Up to 4 Looks (one makeup change and one location change included IF REQUESTED and agreed upon PRIOR to session)
- A disc of unedited, web resolution images and at minimum 2 web and print resolution retouched images from each look.
- Bound Portfolio book provided to protect your prints.
- 5) 8×10 Portraits
Additional individual prints of varying size are available for purchase.
For those sessions outside of our local area, travel and lodging are not included and will be an additional charge. Requirements will be discussed when services are booked.
- Portrait Retouching: $18 per additional image
- Make Up Artist: $50 per look. $15 for touch ups
- Styling: Rates vary on a per look basis
Branding / Graphic Design
- Logo design
- Branding Consultation sessions
- Print and web templates
- Business cards
Base Logo Design – $60
This provides clients with a set of completed logo designs and full rights and ownership to the approved and completed logo design (vector ai file, jpeg, pdf). What is a set? A logo set contains a minimum of 3 completed logos with similar style characteristics. The completed logo set is delivered via email within the time line selected and in the form of a digital proof.
Business Card Design – $75
Stationary Design – $260
EPK and Template Design – $160
- I provide a full range of recording and output up to 1080p HD video. Services include recording, motion graphics and editing.
For recording ONLY, cost is $175 per event per camera and is dependent on location. Travel outside of the city of Atlanta requires milage reimbursement to be discussed. Other conditions may apply for further distances and amount of consecutive hours worked.
Editing of videos includes creation of text, images and compilation of already captured footage. Price is contingent upon complexity of editing required and length of completed project. Event recaps, behind the scenes videos, etc. typically run 5 minutes or less with an average all inclusive price of $500 per event.